Thursday, November 2

Sending Tidings of Comfort & Joy (Colorful Options)


Here's my project. I created a card using my Cricut.

Card design found on Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~12 Months of Christmas-Christmas card
~Christmas Bingo Challenge-O (twine, rectangle, FREE)
~Creative Aunts-colors of country flag (Red, White-Canada)
~Die Cut Divas-dies and holidays
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Pearly Sparkles-Christmas/Winter
~SheepSki Designs-Christmas
~Girlz Creative Christmas-anything goes Christmas
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything Christmas
~Allsorts-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Dena J said...

Festive red and white! A very striking card. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

What a pretty design in the warm reds, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge and following the embossing option.

B x

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a fantastic card and all made with the Cricut clever you it really is a stunner.

Marie

Arlene said...

Great card - what a great idea for a Xmas card.

Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Divas for the Any Holiday Challenge this month. Arlene

Het hobbyhoekje van Annie said...

Hi Deanne
What a very nice Christmas card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Little Christmas.
Greetings Annie (DT)

ClaireB said...

Great card, really unusual design. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles challenge this month Claire DT

Gail Hutchinson said...

Deanne I love your card and shape. I have an old cricut with cartridges that I never use. I envy you that you can use yours. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.

Gail DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021