Friday, March 3

I Love Sunny Afternoons (If You Give a Crafter a Cookie...)

The challenge at If You Give a Crafter A Cookie... for March is the color YELLOW!


Here's my yellow card!!


Sharing my project with:
~Girlz Creative Crafts-monochromatic
~Paper Minutes-favorite colors (I LOVE yellows!!)
~Mirtillamente-inner peace/zen (sunny days are peaceful!)
~Try It On Tuesday-get messy (I tried an inking method but it didn't work out quite like I thought it would)
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Daring Cardmakers-photo (3 elements-yellow, circles, weather reference)
~QKR Stampede-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes
~Paper Funday-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Christina said...

Was für eine wunderschöne Karte, die sieht richtig nach Frühling aus. Schön, dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

LG Christina

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Mrs.B said...

A lovely sunny card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x

Donna Walls said...

This is a very Happy card! Thanks for playing at the Paper Funday Challenge!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Miri said...

That's a bright and cute spring card and I love the cursive writing :-). Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a lovely sunny happy card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Stellalena said...

A very beautiful card and yes...sunny days are very peaceful.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge March "ATG".
Ileanaxx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021