Friday, March 10

Happiness is This

I'm guest DT at Cut It Up again!

The challenge is "This makes me happy
Check out the blog and play along!!! So much fun!!!

I created a layout of us on one of our trips to Varadero. Trips down South makes me happy!! The beach makes me happy!!!

Title found on Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~Birthstone Challenges-March birthstone
~Crafting Challenges-light colors
~Incy Wincy-happiness
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Your Scrapbook Place-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~~TOP PICK~~

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Wonderful colors and patterns in that background paper; just perfect to frame out your photo! Such a fun/happy picture to recall this special time! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

Kate said...

Another lovely layout Deanne! Great pic! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope we'll see you in the gallery again soon!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Marga bisschops said...

Lovely Lay Out. Thank you for playing along at The Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
Greetings Marga DT

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute project. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Suze said...

Lovely layout Deanne. The background paper is a perfect fit for the photo. Thank you for entering the Inspired by a Moodboard Challenge at Path of Positivity.

sweetpea said...

Lovely layout, such a brilliant memory. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz. Janet DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021