Friday, March 3

Eat Drink & Be Scary (Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round)

Here's a quick reminder about the first challenge at Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round!
Check it out and make plans to play along!!

Here's a card I made for Halloween!


Sharing my project with:
~Park Hopping, My Happy Place-inspired by theme park (Halloween rides  or Haunted Houses)
~Two Old Bats-anything Halloween
~Paper Funday-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~QKR Stampede-anything goes
~We Love 2 Create-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Makira said...

Ahhhhh... my favorite holiday combined with park hopping. Squeel in delight! Clearly, this reminds me of Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios; it's not quite cute enough for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween. 😁 Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping, My Happy Place. Cheers! Makira

Diane said...

Fabulously fun spooky creation!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}
{Triple B} NEW March 3rd
{Stencil Fun}

Sioban said...

Grandchildren would love this one.

Donna Walls said...

Cool and Spooky image! Thanks for playing at the Paper Funday Challenge!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Rhodidodi said...

I love the sentiment on your card!! So much fun! Lovely to see you joining us at Crafty Catz Challenges

Fran Wing said...

Great card, Deanne! Thanks for playing along with us at Two Old Bats!
Xoxo, Fran/DT

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

love your card TFS over at LTC this month. Hope to see you again in future challenges. Elaine DT x

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021