Saturday, December 3

Partridge in a Pear Tree (PINspirational)

The December challenge at {PIN}spirational is...
found at Pinterest

Here's my project. I found the diecuts at Cricut Design Space.


Sharing my project with:
~Cardz 4 Galz-12 Days of Christmas
~~TOP 3~~
~Fab N Funky-dies/embossing and no stamped image
~Scribbles-trees (disqualified-said I needed a tree, but it IS a tree! A pear tree!)
~Corrosive Challenges-anything goes
~Creatalicious-anything goes
~Love to Scrap-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~~TOP PICK~~
~World Wide Open-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Great card for the 1st day of Christmas, love the background paper too. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys!

dj said...

I just made a card for this 12 days of Christmas challenge...3 hens a laying!! teehee!! Your take with the partridge is perfect for our bird challenge!! So glad you entered it with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely project Deanne. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Wendy DT

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021