Thursday, December 1

Celebrate (Crafting Happiness)

Crafting Happiness has a new challenge for the month and it's Christmas. Here's my card.

Celebrate


Sharing my project with:
~Dragonfly Dreams-Christmas
~Holly & Ivy-anything Christmas
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Arty Divas-anything goes
~~TOP 5 DESIGN~~
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Love to Scrap-anything goes
~World Wide Open-anything goes
~Corrosive Challenges-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

1 comment:

Barbara Bruder said...

What a great simple design for Christmas. Lovely. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Barbara DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021