Tuesday, December 27

A Christmas Ornament

A co-worker gave me an ornament shaped drinking glass. She told me she had one too and put a small set of LED lights in it and used it as a decoration. So, of course, that's what I did!!


Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Calendar-anything goes
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Arty Divas-anything goes
~Crafters Café-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes
~Night Owls-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~A Place to Start-anything goes
~~TOP 3~~

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

theras kartenblog said...

That´s a wonderful project.
Thanks for sharing at Nachteulen! Good luck and a happy new year!
Ilse (thera)

Carole J said...

A lovely decoration, Deanne.
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” December Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Janis Lewis said...

Oh how fun. I love it.

Chana Malkah said...

Nice! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021