Sunday, December 26

Oliver's Ornament

I made an ornament with OLIVER, our cat's name on it and added some of his fur and, of course, glitter!! I used the Cricut to cut the letters on vinyl and stuck them to the ornament.



Sharing my project with:
~Bitten By the Bug 2-any holiday
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~Arty Divas-anything goes
~Crafter's Cafe-favorite (ribbon and twine)
~Crafting Happiness-anything goes
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~Dragonfly Dreams-anything goes
~Let's Craft & Create-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes


Here are some pics of him from this Christmas.





Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

moknowsall said...

great momento. great pictures too. thanks for sharing at bitten by the bug2

Caroline said...

What a beautiful kitty. He reminds me of a kitty we had years ago. This ornament will be treasured, I'm sure. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Cheryl W said...

What a cute idea! And Oliver is one gorgeous cat. Thanks so much for entering your sweet ornament into our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Purr-fect cat ornament. I have stocking ornaments with my dog's names on them on the tree.
Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

creationsnz said...

Wow gorgeous pussycat and great project. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe, come again soon. CarolG

Jackie C said...

What a cool memento!
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Deanne,

another fantastic make! I love this one and Oliver is amazing in the hat and scarf! thank you so much for sharing with us at Bitten by the Bug 2.

Alicia

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021