Thursday, December 23

Merry Christmas-Card 4


This is a Cricut pattern found at Design Space (called Merry Christmas Photocard). I made a couple of changes to the project. I modified the size to fit the invitation envelopes. I made 12 of these cards in total and I added some different pattern paper behind the letters MERRY. A very, very easy card to whip out!

Sharing my project with:
~Krafty Chicks-any occasion
~Little Red Wagon-stripes or dots
~12 Months of Christmas-any Christmas card
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~Craftyhazelnut Patterned Paper-anything with pattern paper
~Creative Crafters-anything goes
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Jingle Belles-any Christmas card
~Craftyhazelnut Christmas-anything goes, option-MERRY


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

What a great pattern, I can see so many possibilities with different papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

Imke said...

Fun CAS card and great take with our "Dots or Stripes" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again in 2022.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Anna said...

What a great idea and a wonderful way to make multiples that are all a little different AND to use some of your patterned paper.
Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge!
Anna, Design Team

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Chana Malkah said...

Nice! I have only recently started using my Cameo to create cards. It really does help to use the electronic cutters in a pinch!

Thanks, for inspiring us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
Shopping Our Stash, DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021