Sunday, December 26

Lexi's Ornament

I made an ornament with LEXI, our dog's name on it and added some of her fur and, of course, glitter!! I used the Cricut to cut the letters on vinyl and stuck them to the ornament.


Sharing my project with:
~Bitten By the Bug 2-any holiday
~Krafty Chicks-any occasion
~My Time to Craft Christmas-anything Christmas, but a card
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~Dragonfly Dreams-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Crafty Gals Corner-merry and bright
~Crafting Happiness-anything goes

Here are some pictures of her taken this Christmas.








Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

moknowsall said...

what an easy project with great impact - love the ornament - i love personalizing things. thanks for joining our bitten by the bug2 challenge

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful project, love your cute dog. thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create. Anesha

Caroline said...

Awwww, cute doggie, too. Our pets are such an important part of our lives. Your ornament is so special. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Paws-itively cute dog ornament. Have stocking ornaments with my dog's names.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Chrissy said...

Love your Christmas bauble and lovely pictures..
Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leanne said...

Wow, that is so wonderful, I like that, great job, thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

MagsB said...

Lexi is adorable, and so is this ornament! Thanks for joining in again - again - again!! - at My Time to Craft Christmas! :)

Happy New Year!

love Mags B x

Golden Goddess Designs said...

well Deanne, I didn't think you could top Oliver, but I am more of a dog person, so Lexi has my heart! thank you so much for sharing all your great projects with us at Bitten by the Bug 2.

Alicia

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021