Saturday, February 22

Thoughtful Goldfish

BECCY'S PLACE has a beautiful set called Fantail Goldfish. Here's a card I made using one of the images and sentiments in the set.

Thank You For Being So Thoughtful


Sharing my project with:
~Always Fun-animals
~Dream Valley-hand-colored
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting,encouraging
~Di's Digi Designs-use a digital image
~Just Us Girls-photo inspiration
~2 Crafty Critter Crazies-anything with a critter
~Crafter's Castle-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

cm said...

Deanne, your goldfish is lovely and oh, how pretty the background you've created for it! Thrilled to see you in the JUGS gallery (and thank you for letting me know about the link issue. I've added your card to the gallery.).
~carol

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Deanne, your coloring is incredible! Thanks for sharing with us again at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
NanaConnie DT

Andree said...

A lovely card. Pretty background and stunning fish image.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Desire Fourie said...

Deanne this is wonderfully crafted and perfect for our February challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Priya Satish said...

Gorgeous colouring. Very nice. Thank you joining us at the Crafter's Castle Challenge. - Priya Satish DT

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous goldfish!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021