Sunday, February 2

Hearts and Hugs

The new challenge at LEMON SHORTBREAD is always anything goes.
On my card I used Hugs of Love.

Happy Valentine's Day


Sharing my project with:
~Cutie Pie-cute and CAS
~Stamps & Fun=Creativity-anything goes
~Digi Choosday-anything goes
~Creative Crafters-anything goes
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~Not Just Cards-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Aud Sentiment-anything goes and sentiment
~Southern Girls-anything goes
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is such a pretty card,

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

Hugz Tinz

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge:)
Wendy x

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card :) Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Helen said...

A great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

Helen x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021