Saturday, February 8

Love Bookmark

The new challenge at IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... is

Here's my project. I made a bookmark.
Very easy to put together. I cut out a bookmark from cardstock, and used border punches on the corners. I added the flower and ribbon with a brad. Then I added the colored image and a heart doily on the front and also added a sentiment.

Happy Heart Day!

Sentiment and Digi by Imagine That! Digistamp

Sharing my project with:
~Allsorts-heart
~Creations in Pink-anything with mostly pink
~Get Creative-hearts

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable bookmark. I'm sure that being around kids you need bookmarks or can give them as gifts.

Chris said...

How sweet, such a cute seal couple a lovely bookmark! Thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x

crafty-stamper said...

Great bookmark and love the cute image.Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage
Carol DT x

Wendy L said...

Oh this is so cute, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Hi just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
Carol DT x

cass said...

Cute tag! hanks for joining us at Get Creative this month for our Hearts Challenge.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021