Sunday, August 4

Spread Your Wings!!

IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP's challenge is posted!! Click HERE for details.
On my card I used an Airplanes digi and Counting Sheep digi paper.
I printed the patterned paper and adhered it to the card. I colored the airplane digi and fussy cut it around. I added it to the card front with pop dots. Then I tied twine and a button to the card and glued on the sentiment.

Spread your Wings and Fly!


Sharing my project with:
~Word Art Wednesday-something uplifting/encouraging
~Tuesday Throwdown-furry friends
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~2 Crafty Critter Crazies-anything with a critter
~Polka Doodles-anything goes
~QKR Stampede-anything goes
~A Gem of a Challenge-anything goes
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-anything goes for a kid

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Awh such a cute card!
Thanks for sharing it with us at 2Sistersontehblog.
Caroline DT

Nelly said...

Such a cute card and fab colouring! ...thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week; Hugs Nelly DT x

Donna Ellis said...

Another darling card, DeAnne! Sweet as can be! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Crafty Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Lynne K said...

Such a fun take on our "Wings" Theme! Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Nicolette said...

What a cute card. Thank you for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

crafty said...

A lovely cute design. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

Cinderella said...

Love your creation and thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles
Hugs and Creativity
Cinderella (DT)
Xx

Lisa J said...

Great sky scene! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Creative world said...

Very cute inmage and stunnig card...Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021