Saturday, August 17

New Challenge blog, Yikes!!!!


I needed to start a new blog, yeah right!!! Well, it's a SCRAPBOOKING ONLY challenge!


I've just started scrapbooking after doing nothing for 5 years!! So, it's time to get back into it!!

I've gone through my pictures and have them on a disc to take to Walmart and get printed, so here I go!!

Hoping you will join me! If you haven't stopped scrapping and are going crazy with it, or if you HAVE stopped, now's the time to get going into it again!!!!!


Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

That's a wonderful idea. I haven't done any scrapbooking in quite sometime and now my kids are in their 20's so I need to finish a LOT of projects....before they get married and have kids, lol.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021