Monday, August 5

Life's An Ocean

PATTIE'S CREATIONS new challenge is posted and it's {beach/under the sea}. Check out the challenge! There's also a FREEBIE that's perfect for this theme!

Life's An Ocean-Enjoy the Waves

Sentiment by Imagine That! Digistamp

Sharing my project with:
~Scribbles-Summer
~Pearly Sparkles-B is for beach, boat, blue
~Dragonfly Dreams-no pattern paper
~Daisy Chain-Summer
~Cute As a Button-fun in the sun
~~~DT FAV~~~
~Just Us Girls-Summer
~Daring Cardmakers-photo inspiration
~Time Out-relaxation

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Lori m said...

Gorgeous beach scene, hugs, Lori m

Anita in France said...

Lovely colouring on your deliciously relaxed beachy scene, Deanne ... just the place to chill out ... so tempting! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Svenja said...

Lovely beach scene! Wish I were there...

Joy Wilson said...

I love this fun ocean scene! I wish I was enjoying the waves right now!
Hugs, Joy

Jackiekg said...

Would like to be sitting there right now. Lovely card.

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Deanne! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Lisa J said...

Great scene. Thanks for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this time and good luck :)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021