Wednesday, December 4

My Favorite Things Blog Hop

Happy December and welcome to the Child's Play MY FAVORITE THINGS blog hop!
I'm hoping you came here from  Doreena's blog.
If not, please visit the Child's Play blog to start your hop!

Here's my layout.
I used pics of my son's favorite toy, his Pinocchio. He carried it with him EVERYWHERE. Whatever fun he was having or mischief he got into, Pinocchio was right there with him! Over the years poor Pinocchio has had many stitches, skin grafts, new neck muscles, and his eyes have been re-colored. His little nose took a beating too because Alexander loved rubbing Pinocchio's nose against his. And look at his hair!! 
Right now my son is almost 22 and has named me as Pinocchio's guardian! I love it!

Buddies
 
Please leave a comment and then hop along to visit Steffanie's blog.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!

If you get lost along the way, here is the list of blog hoppers!
YOU ARE HERE -->Deanne

Challenges:
~Suzy Bee's Bloomin'-anything goes
~2 Sisters-anything goes
~Crafty Boots-storybook character (Pinocchio)
~Hiding In My Craft Room-anything goes
~Emergency Crafters-anything but Christmas
~Dream Valley-anything but a card
~Craftitude-anything goes
 ~Clear It Out-anything goes
~Papertake Weekly-anything goes
~Crafty Creations-anything but Christmas

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

22 comments:

Auntie Em said...

That is so sweet! I love the photos showing the different stages of Pinocchio and how much he has been loved. Be sure and take good care of him! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout, so broght and vibrant, thank you for sharing it with us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge I hope you will join us again next week...
Hugs
Suzy B
XX

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous layout, I love the Pinocchio theme. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Moongirl said...

Totally cute! Love all the bright papers you used and that lovely grid.

Devra said...

What a fun LO. I am loving reading about everyone's favorite things!

Nathalie said...

So gorgeous creations. i love layout papers. thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie DT

Julene Matthews said...

Pinnochio certainly looks well loved.Your layout is bright and cheery.

Marlene Atkinson said...

Fabulous layout.Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge this fortnight. Marlene DT

Colleen said...

You can tell he was absolutely loved. Adorable layout and story!

Doreen Vasquez said...

I have a Pink Panther from my childhood that has gone through the same type of trauma as your son's Pinocchio! LOL!

justjane said...

Love that the happy layout matches the happy child. Pinocchio certainly was a major hit in your household.

Hazel said...

Your favourite things made me smile - thanks for sharing this for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 5: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Adele said...

What a fun toy! And awesome to see a photo of him next to the LO. That's such a smart idea! Great job!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Such a fun layout....love the bright colors & design. Thanks for sharing!

Crafting Vicky said...

love this great layout! Fun and bright colors!!!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Craftitude challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky

Nori Coleman said...

I love the story of Pinocchio! You LO colors are perfect and you've captured your son's love of his favorite toy! I had a 3ft. giraffe and the middle of it was a thick stick for support it got so old the stick would poke up and push up the fabric in the hear it looked like it had a bone problem so I pretended it did and that I had to take it to the doctor. I don't know what happened to it but it was loved like Pinocchio!

Bonnie Irvine said...

Pinocchio is well loved like the Velveteen Rabbit. Great layout to capture these wonderful memories for you and your son. Thanks for joining our Button Up/Anything Goes challenge this fortnight at Craftitude. I hope we see you again soon.

Sabine said...

A very cute scrapbook page. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week,
hugs
Sabine

Brande said...

I love it! By far my favourite blog post on this blog hop so far - the fact that you have Pinocchio in the picture with your layout made me laugh. Thanks for sharing!

Brande @ Scrapstorian said...

I love it - seeing Pinocchio sitting beside the layout for your picture made me laugh. That is so fun. Thanks for sharing.

len said...

Fun page! Love how you showcase your LO! Clever!

MyCraftWorld said...

Hi Deanne, Such a lovely layout and so sweet <3
Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters ~Lucy x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021