Friday, December 20

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

This will be my last post until after Christmas Day. I'll be back on the 26th with a new challenge from  SCRAP IT WITH A SONG.
Today's post is to remind you about the {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge in which there are digis to be won and a HUGE prize package from me! You need to check out the blog for all the details and play along!!! The more times you enter, the better your chances! 
My card has a sweet Stamping Boutique digi on it.

Peace


 Challenges:
~Anonymous Stamps-anything goes
~Crafty Calendar-cold and frosty
~My Mum's Craft Shop-Christmas or winter
~V's Sweet Ideas-holidays
~Card Mania-winter wonderland
~Eureka-Christmas
~Get Inky-Christmas
~Paper Playtime-winter fun

I would like to take this time to wish all of my bloggy friends, crafting buddies and design team pals a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
May the Holidays bring you PEACE, JOY and LOVE! 

From my house to yours!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just delightful and makes one smile.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sharon Noble said...

Beautiful. I love your card Thank you so much for joining us at crafting from the heart. Hope to see you next time hugs Sharon ( DT) x

Fabiola said...

quelle jolie scène, tu les as super bien colorié, ils sont festif et joyeux, biz

Rhonda Emery said...

really cute stopping by to tell you how happy I am that you are on the dt at decorate to celebrate. don't forget to add the dt button to your sidebar. hugs

Mollie said...

Super cute card! LOVE the glitter/shine element to your image - it looks fabulous! I'm excited to be on the Decorate To Celebrate DT with you next year!!!

Michelle said...

Fantastic. I like those snowmen.
They seems to have a great time.
Thanks for joining us at Anonymous Stamps.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Basslady said...

so delightful and cute! love the glitter on it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

Darlene said...

What a fabulous creation Deanne and the touches of sparkle are just perfect! Thanks so much for joining our "December – Welcome Winter" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images Store
SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Zella said...

Very cute Deanne! Love the all the sparkle!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Blessings,
Zella

nwilliams6 said...

This is so cute! What great snowmen and your sparkle is amazing! Cute, cute, cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Miss your posts. You are wonderful!! Hurry back!!!! ~Austin~

Glenda Atkins said...

A delightful, happy, glittery card, love it! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021