Thursday, December 19

Kisses Under the Mistletoe!


Merry KISSmas!


 Digi by Sami Stamps
Challenges:
~Sentimental Sundays-non-traditional Christmas colors
~Chocolate, Coffee and Cards-Christmas
~Crafts 4 Eternity-Christmas
~Delicious Doodles-hairy legs (obviously, it's NOT the girl! Her legs are as smooth as silk!!)
~Digi Haven-Christmas card
~Totally Papercrafts-non-traditional Christmas colors
~Wags N Whiskers-Christmas
~Natalie and Amy's-cute and cuddly Christmas
~Di's Digi Designs-non-traditiobal Christmas colors
~Sweet Stampin'-Christmas

I LOVED the image as soon as I saw it because it reminded me of my dog and me!



(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

11 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This card is so cute. Love the photo of you and your adorable pooch .Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Rhonda Emery said...

oh this is the cutest. great card and your picture is perfect. hugs

Fabiola said...

toute mignonne, elle st tout a fait d'actualité, biz

Debbie said...

What a lovely card. Thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin'. Good Luck and Happy Christmas. Debbiex

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a pretty 'last minute' Christmas card and perfect for our challenge this week. I love the stamp you've used, it's so sweet. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

michele said...

Fabulous card Deanne! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Karen Howard said...

Very pretty, one of my favorites! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Stamps! Hugs, Karen

Unknown said...

I love it! =)

Sandy Trefger said...

Such a cute card Deanne! Love the mistletoe and the image. Fabulous papers too! Thanks for sharing at Digi Haven!

Sam K said...

What a great card, love the sentiment and I can see why it reminded you of yourself and your furry friend, great photo :) hugs x Thank you for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge x
CC&CC
Little Pear Tree

Sheryl said...

A super cute card with a fab image. Thanks for joining us at NATALIE & AMY’S this month, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021