Sunday, September 15

Take Note!

There's a new challenge at SCRIBBLES DESIGNS. It's {pens, pencils and paper}.
I used a digi called book bag and altered a notebook.

 Challenges:
~Stampin' for the Weekend-school
~Hiding In My Craft Room-scraps
~Anything But a Card-hit the books (with a note BOOK with a BOOK bag image on it!!)
~Challenges 4 Everybody-anything goes

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

4 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

What a fantastic idea!!! Fantastic note book and perfect image too!!

Mrs Beez said...

Love your altered notebo0k - fabulous colours and the glitter tops it off. Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card this time.

Kim Ryden said...

Cute notebook! Love it! Thanks for playing with us this week at HIMCR!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Great Notebook, love the image!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021