Sunday, September 29

Boo to YOU!

Boo


 Digi by Lacy Sunshine
Challenges:
~Incy Wincy-photo inspiration
 
 ~Paper Makeup Stamps-anything goes
~Paper Shelter-stitching
~Simon Says Stamp-anything goes
~A.R.T. Challenge-anything goes
~Dare To Be Sassy-Fall colors
~My Heart Pieces-Halloween
~Sister Act-anything goes
~Basic Grey-Autumn colors (Eerie papers and stickers)

Have a nice Sunday! We moved to a new place over the weekend and hubby is painting my craft room today! Wow! I'm gonna have a great craft room when we get it organized! Can't wait to play in my room!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love her! She just sparkles...

Anonymous said...

Fab card hunny love the sparkly glasses too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Incy Wincy,
hugs Samantha :0)

DonnaMundinger said...

Eek! So sweet! Love all of the glitter details, Deanne. And lucky you with a brand new craft room. WooHoo! xxD

Unknown said...

What an adorable image!!!! Thank you for entering your project at Sister Act this week!
Hugs-
Trisha-DT

laurelbeard said...

Holy coolness! This card rocks! Must have taken you ages. All the detail... Fantastic!

Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge ~ Laurel

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome, love the rich colours and glitter. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxx

Cheryl said...

How fun! Cool image, and I love all the bling! Thanks for playing along with us for the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" challenge this week! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Deanne..her glasses are the BEST. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Shelter. hugs, Pat K xx

karalschuknecht said...

Deanne, this is a great card. Beautiful work and those glasses are cute. Thanks for joining us this week for "Fall Colors."

Karal SSD DT
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

Unknown said...

This is so sweet! Thanks so much for the inspiration. You have done a fantastic job.

Cindy said...

Love the colors and the bit of sparkle! Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021