Monday, September 30

Christmas Bear

This week's challenge at LOVE TO CREATE is {candy inspired}. Choose a candy and let it be your inspiration. I chose Gummy Bears and Candy Cane! The sponsor is Bugaboo and I've used one of their digis on my card.



Challenges:
~Try It On Tuesday-going dotty
~Frilly and Funkie-food (candy cane)
~Simon Says Stamp-anything goes
~Wednesday's Creative Inspirations-favorite stamp brand (one of my top favs HAS to be Bugaboo!)
~A.R.T. Challenge-anything goes
~Little Miss Muffet-Christmas
~Milk Coffee-paper piecing
~Crafts 4 Eternity-anything goes

Have a happy Monday. I'm off to make a coffee and organize my craft room some more. Hoping to also make a couple of cards today as well.

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

11 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an adorable image and cute card!

Inkypinkycraft said...

a cute make and love the glossy bear x Thanks so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie this time and hope to see you again soon x trace x

Meggymay said...

A real cute card, super candy colours. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Denise Goeldner said...

I lvoe your card and how you glossed your image so cute thanks for joining us over at Creative Fingers ~ Denise DT ~

Darlene said...

OMG this is SO SWEET (pun intended, lol) Deanne! Great job! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. and joining our ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE!
Darlene
A.R.T. DT
A.R.T. Challenge Blog
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Whimsey said...

Great papers; adorable image!!

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity! ~Michele, DT

Angelique said...

Adorable.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What glossy and sparkley cuteness! Thanks for joining in the fun at LMMS!!!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Super cute Deanne, I love the glaze on this cute image! Thanks so much for playing at Little Miss Muffet and MilkCoffee:)

Alexa said...

Very cute card with and the diamond glaze looks great! Glad you joined in the Get Dotty fun at TioT. x

Unknown said...

Stumbled here through Little Miss Muffets. This is one of the best Christmas wishes card there and I really love your design. So pretty!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021