Wednesday, September 11

Keep the Faith!

The challenge at THE STAMPING CHEF is a {sketch}.

 On my card I used a digi called Keep Your Faith.

 Challenges:
~Shelly's Images-choose 3 (1-4 layers, 6-item of your choice(ribbon), 10-brads)
~Card Mania-favorite color combo (LOVE pink and black together!!)
~Craft Your Passion-glitter (Stickles on flames) and gloss (Glossy accent on beads and cross)
~Crazy Challenge-Bingo (ribbon, image,flowers)
~Scrap Creations-polka dots
~Tuesday Throwdown-anything goes
~Wednesday's Creative Inspirations-anything goes

I want to show you a couple of cute pics of what my doggie did last week!
She decided that MY stamps were coming off the shelf so that HER bone could go there!
 See her BONE on the shelf and my STAMPS on the floor!?
Here she is when she found out that I KNEW where her bone was! Does she looks like she has the "Oops!" look on her face!!!
So funny because once I find out where she hides a bone, she will almost immediately take it out of there and find another place for it!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

11 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful image and fabulous card creation Deanne! Thanks for the chuckle with the doggie antics!!
Thanks so much for joining our "September – ROLL EM" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images Store
SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Anne Fenton said...

Wow I love your card, thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Cindye Wile said...

Beautiful card. :) Love your dogggie.
Thanks for joining us at JIC!
Cindye(DT)

~ginny said...

I have to laugh - my dog doesn't trust me to know where she hides her bones either! I try to explain I am the one who gave it to her... but she will have none of that.
I like the glossy accents on the beads - that is a nice detail! Thank you for sharing your project in the “Glitter and Gloss” Challenge at Craft Your Passion!
~ginny
Design Team - Craft Your Passion
RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

craftygranny said...

Great image and a fab crd. Love it . Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha xxxx

Pamela said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing with glitter n sparkle x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - thanks for joining us at Card Mania!Good luck!

Kimberly S said...

What a pretty card, and a lovely color combination you chose. Such a sweet puppy too, trying to be clever and hide her bone. :) Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week! hugs, Kimberly

kReN said...

What an inspiring card! It will be perfect for many situations. Thanks for joining us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week!

Life is good with kReN@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com
TTDT

Ani said...

Lovely card! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck! And hope to see you play along in our next challenge on Monday! Ani

Min said...

This is just beautiful!
We're so glad you played along with us for the Roll 'Em challenge at Shelly's Images! We hope you'll join us for our new Fall Photo challenge that begins today!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021