Saturday, September 16

Happy Birthday (A Barrel of Monkeys)

There's a new challenge at A Barrel of Monkeys and it's the Etch-A-Sketch!
Here's my project using the toy as inspiration.

My Etch-A-Sketch card found at Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~Dream Factory-movie Turning Red
~Carlin's Challenge-starts with R (red)
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Wednesday's Creative Inspiration-sentiment main focus
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~~TOP 3~~
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Allsorts-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Dena J said...

This is so fun!! Marvelous card. Many thanks for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

A fun and colourful card, many thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

karin said...

Really funny to create a card the same as a swipe board.
Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Karin DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A great card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Sarah said...

OMG, I loved my Etch-a-sketch when I was a girl so this really made me smile!! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021