Tuesday, September 5

Happy Birthday! (A Barrel of Monkeys)

This is a reminder about the challenge at A Barrel of Monkeys. The children's toy is the game of Trouble. I stenciled the colors of the game and also added some gems that remind me of the center with the die in it.

My Birthday card found at Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~Birthstone Challenge-Opal (3 opal colored gems on the card)

~Stencil Fun-anything with stencil
~Simply Clean and Simple-CAS and stencil
~Krafty Chicks-anything goes
~Allsorts-anything goes
~Crafty Calendar-anything goes
~Corrosive Challenges-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes
Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great colourful stencil and love the little opal gems.Thank you for joining us at Birthstone Callenges
Carol DT x

Diane said...

Super cute and fun, I was going to suggest to add it to A Barrel of Monkey's until I saw it was YOU LOL!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

Diane said...

Me again, thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Simply Clean & Simple too!!
Diane SCAS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Simply Clean & Simple}
{Triple B}

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining us at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge! Val DT
https://paperdragonflycreativechallenges.blogspot.com/

Beverley said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Bev x

Helen said...

Beautiful CAS design.

Thanks for sharing with us at the Birthstone Challenges Blog.

Helen x
DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021