Sunday, July 2

Scrubs Card (A Barrel of Monkeys)

This is a mid-way reminder about the challenge children's toy at A Barrel of Monkeys. The toy is a Doctor's Kit.

I found this pattern at Cricut and thought it would be perfect for this challenge and a great card to give someone who works at a hospital!!


Sharing my project with:
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes
~Crafting Happiness-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Your Scrapbook Place-anything goes
~~HONORABLE MENTION~~

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

Roberta Cercato said...

Your project is really cute!
Thank you for participating in Mirtillamente's challenge
I hope to see you soon!
Roberta DT Mirtillamente

Dagmara GorczyƄska said...

Lovely card! Great gift for the doctor!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara

Helen said...

What fun! Such a wonderfully clever card Deanne! A great idea for someone in the health industry!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love the Craft Challenge. Have a good weekend! :)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021