Sunday, July 2

Cat's Meow Halloween Tealight

Isn't this cool!!! It's a Halloween tealight done with all paper. The background paper is vellum and it worked well because the light from the tealights shone through it so well!
I created this as a reminder to all of you about my Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round challenge!!
I create Halloween crafts the whole year 'round so that I'm well-prepared when the Haunting Season comes along and I have lots of projects to decorate my daycare room with and cards for all my children in the daycare.


Free pattern found at Dreaming Tree, called Cat's Meow Tealight.

Sharing my project with:
~Carlin's Challenge-starts with C (cat)
~Two Old Bats-anything Halloween
~Country View Challenges-4-legged friends
~Fab N Funky-4-legged friends
~Critter Crazy Challenge-anything with a critter
~Crafting From the Heart-anything goes, except cards
~Craft Shop-furry
~Crafty Calendar-anything goes
~Crafting Happiness-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

13 comments:

Liz said...

Amazing project, Deanne. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. xx

Ginny said...

fabulous, thanks for joining us at FnF this week :)

karin said...

Fabulous your creation Dee-anne.
Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Karin DT

theras kartenblog said...

That´s a beautiful project. I love the cat and the layout so much.
Thanks for playing along with us at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)

Anonymous said...

Krasna je. Hvala za sodelovanje v CRAFT-alnici. Lep pozdrav, Marica

creationsnz said...

Oh wow that so amazing, and will be a hit with kids. Thanks for sharing your hallloween cat with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

carla said...

So beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs challenge.
Good Luck !

Carla (DT)

Darlene said...

Oh yes, this is SPOOKtacular! What a fun creation and the kiddies will love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
TWO OLD BATS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Carla said...

Great spooky fun for Halloween!
DT Crafting from the Heart

Fran Wing said...

Great tealight, Deanne! (One of these days I'll get off my arse and submit a project to your challenge.) Thank you for all of your participation here at Two Old Bats.
Xoxo, Fran

AndrejaM said...

Zelo lepo si ustvarjala! Hvala ker s kosmatinci sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici

Andreja said...

Všeč mi je tvoj kosmatinec! Čudovita voščilnica :-))
Vesela sem, da ustvarjaš z nami v CRAFT-alnici ❤️

Sue said...

This is fabulous Deanne, I love how it looks with the tea light. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021