Tuesday, April 18

I FROGot Your Birthday!

I cannot for the life of me find this digi in my files, so I don't know who made it. There is a copyright on the leg of the frog but I can't read it as it's too small. If anyone knows who created this cute digi, please let me know so I can acknowledge them.
Sentiment no longer available

Sharing my project with:
~Daisy Chain-animal
~Scribbles-amphibian
~Dream Valley-4 legged friends
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Paper Funday-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

That sentiment is too perfect! Such a fun way to embellish this frog with the glitters and google eyes! Thanks so much for hopping over to Scribbles Designs this challenge! ~Katrina

Donna Walls said...

The sentiment is perfect and you had me at the Goggley eyes! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to more of your lovely designs soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Aunty Sue said...

Oh I love his Glittered crown fab card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week

Rachel said...

The googly eyes are so cute on this frog! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021