Sunday, April 2

Boo! (Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round)

Here's another Halloween card I made for my Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round challenge blog. Creating Halloween cards and crafts throughout the year ensures that I'm good and ready for the Halloween celebration!!

Pattern found at Design Space Cricut

Sharing my project with:
~Two Old Bats-Halloween
~As You Like It-Favorite-people or critters? I like critters because they have such cute faces (even though they are TRYING to be scary!!) and there are a lot of patterns on Cricut
~SheepSki Designs-diecuts/punches
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Crafty Catz-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Makira said...

Hi Deanne! 🖤🐱‍👤🖤 Your black cat is cute!!! I invite you to join us at Park Hopping, My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your Halloween cat reminds me of Black Cat Lounge, part of Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios, FL. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/. Cheers, Makira

Makira said...

Thanks for sharing with us! Cheers, Makira

Chris said...

Fabulous Halloween card- a bold and striking design in perfect Halloween colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

Diane said...

A fabulous black cat card, a great Halloween card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}
{Stencil Fun}

Vickie Y said...

Love that scary cat! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Deanne! I like that cat. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Fran Wing said...

It's always fun to see your cards here, Deanne! I love that this spooky cat (if cats can actually ever look spooky) takes up the entire front of the card. Thanks for sharing with us again at Two Old Bats.
Xoxo, Fran

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021