Friday, April 15

Tis the Season to Be Jolly

I totally forgot to post about my CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!!
At the beginning of the month I wasn't feeling well and was very sleepy every evening.

Here's my card. 

Sharing my project with:
~Krafty Chicks-Christmas
~12 Months of Christmas-anything Christmas (cards only)
~Holly & Ivy-anything Christmas
~A Place to Start-anything goes
~Arty Divas-anything goes
~Crafting Happiness-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes
~Crafting Challenge-anything goes
~Dream Valley-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Lovely Christmas tag. Pretty details. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon, Judy DT

Kelly Schelske said...

What a festive card Deanne!

Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, I hope you play along again this time!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute project. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021