Monday, April 18

My Butt STILL Hurts!!

On Saturday I posted a card about a poor chocolate bunny who got his butt chewed off. I created another one today!!

Bunnies pattern found on Cricut Design Space
Circle Scallop punch used to make bite marks

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Cutie Pie-cute and bunnies/blooms
~Fab N Funky-feature a creature
~As You Like It-favorite, cute or floral. I usually (99% of the time) choose cute as I make a lot of cards for children :)


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Miri said...

You did it again :-)! That's the way I eat chocolate bunnies... starting with the ears. Cool idea and super cute card!

Squirrel x said...

Ha ha haaa! Fabulous make, thanks so much for sharing and for joining the AYLI challenge. Hugs Squirrel x

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness! This is so funny, I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Ellen said...

Lovely card! Thanks again for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Sari / Granne said...

Oh no, bunnies and gingerbread men ... they don't like holidays - I think, LOL. Such a fun and different Easter card. Thank you for joining SheepSki Designs "Cute"-challenge.

Helen said...

That really made me laugh, Deanne - great card!

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021