Monday, February 21

Cowabunga Dude!

The new challenge at USE YOUR STUFF is birthday. Check it out and play along!!!
Here's my card. I created the ninja turtle face on Cricut Design Space using the shapes and cutting them out. I think it turned out cute!!


Sharing my project with:
~Fab & Funky-birthday
~Little Red Wagon-masculine
~Crafty Catz-anything goes (option-sentiment)
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~Creatalicious-anything goes
~Creative Crafters-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Pat said...

Great fun card, thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky.

Pat xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

JanR said...

Great card! Perfect for a TMNT lover! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Megan J said...

Hi Deanne, a fun card featuring the ninja turtles. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Inkyfingers said...

What a clever idea! Love your cute turtle and the facial expression you have given him.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Ela said...

Very funny card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

Izzy Scrap said...

Adorable birthday card with this cute ninja face. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

Chana Malkah said...

A fun card! Love the whimsical approach! Thanks for hanging out on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021