Friday, February 4

Christmas Cottage

The February challenge is posted at CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND and it's this pic. So you must include a cabin or cottage with an option to add pink to your Christmas/Winter Themed project.

Here's my project. I created a card.

Merry Christmas


Sharing my project with:
~Holly & Ivy-anything Christmas
~Crafty Gals Corner-snow much fun
~CRAFT-Winter
~Cardz 4 Galz-make it sparkle
~12 Months of Christmas-Christmas card
~ABC Christmas-A is for Anything Christmas
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Scrapping 4 Fun-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

This is really lovely. Vee xx

Francesca said...

Very beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

Izzy Scrap said...

Love your pretty and fun card, Deanne, it put a smile on my face with this cute reindeer walking on the top of the roof. Love the prints he left in the snow and the chrystal drops in the sky. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

Dawn Phillips said...

What a lovely scene. Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful Christmas card! I love the cottage!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

Inkyfingers said...

You created such a gorgeous Christmas cottage card here and I love Rudolph's glowing nose on the roof!
Thanks for sharing at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021