Saturday, June 12

Snow Much Fun

Well, since it SNOWED on Thursday, I thought I'd make a snowy card!
(Yup, 30 degrees on Tuesday and then cold enough for it to snow and accumulate on the ground two days later. Thankfully it didn't last!!)


Sharing my project with:
~Paper Funday-anything goes (option-sparkle and shine)
~Sheepski Designs-layer it up
~Sparkles-sporty
~Unicorn-children
~Always Fun-layers
~Make My Monday-outdoor fun
~Fezziwigs Festive Frolics-cold and frosty
~Crafty Catz-make a scene
~My Time to Craft-things in the sky (snowflakes)
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-for tweens/teens


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creation. I love the silhouette effect with the grey behind it!

Thanks for joining our challenge Sparkles Challenge
Diana DT

Pamela said...

Ah - playing in the snow is def an outdoor fun for me. You've created an awesome Christmas card that someone will be lucky to receive. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow, snow in June! Glad it inspired you. Thanks for joining my challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous card! I just can't imagine snow in June....I thought that we had it bad in WI with the weather, lol.

aussie aNNie said...

This is one gorgeous creative project for our current challenge, LAYER IT UP….. delightful design and colours.
Thanks for joining in at [aNNie Designer for SheepSki Designs

Hazel (Didos) said...

Golly thats mad weather you are having and I thought it as weird in Scotland!!! Love your card, its definately cold and frosty!!! Thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Hazel xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous make and so pleased you shared with us at Crafty catz this week

Jennifer Reece said...

Snow in June?? Looks like you used that to your advantage to get a head start on wintery cards. Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at SAS4Kids!

Rocky said...

Crazy weather! Thank you for joining us at Paper Funday with this lovely card.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021