Friday, June 4

I Scream for Ice Cream!

Hi! I'm guest designer at CUT IT UP this week!!! Check it out and play along!!

The challenge is to make a shaped card or a fun fold card. Here's mine! I found this pattern on Design Space Cricut.



Sharing my project with:
~Incy Wincy-sweets
~Aud Sentiment-anything goes and sentiment
~Dream Valley-anything goes (option-diecuts)
~Crafter's Cafe-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes
~Crafty Creations-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Paper Funday-anything goes (option-sparkle and shine)

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

So happy you joined us this challenge, Deanne! Your card is so cute...I love Ice Cream, so this is especially fun for me! Great way to use a shape!

Larelyn said...

What a fun shape card. I love the way the cone opens for the message. Thanks for being our Cut it Up Guest Designer♥

StampinwithAnita said...

What a cute card! I especially love the cone details with the little half squares. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month and hope to see more of your fun work!

Valérie said...

This is a fun card! I love the ice cream shape and it looks "kawaii" (cute in japanese). Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at Aud Sentiments and good luck! Valérie DT

CA Scrapper said...

Such a cute card! I love how the cone opens up. Thanks for being our guest designer at Cut It Up for our shaped/fun fold card challenge.

Leslie

Stacey said...

What a cool card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's cafe.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

N-Eva said...

Your card is so cute. It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

Cass said...

Super fun card.
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
Encore
Challenge

Aimeslee Winans said...

Adorable! Love the way the cone opens up. Thank you for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge and we hope to see you again next time!
XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT
http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021