Saturday, March 6

Happy BEE Day!

The March challenge is up at IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMPS!!
Click HERE to check out how you can play along!!!

Here's my card using the set that was given to those who participated last month! Isn't this cute!!!

Happy BEE Day!


Sharing my project with:
~2 Crafty Critter Crazies-anything with a critter
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Crafty Friends-birthday
~Everybody Art-birthday
~As You Like It-favorite reason for sending cards-I make a lot of birthday cards for my daycare children. They all get a handmade card from me on their birthdays.
~Time Out-birthday
~Di's Digi Designs-starts with B (bee, bear, bow, birthday)
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafting Happiness-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A super card. Love the sparkle. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Jill V said...

Very fun card - I love the touches you added with the Glossy Accents and the glitter - they really add to the overall look. Thanks so much for celebrating with us at TIME OUT! Jill

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Anne said...

This is such fun, thanks for joining in the AYLI challenge
Anne x

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautifully crafted and perfect for our March 2021 challenge. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021