Tuesday, March 2

Birthday Boy

I have started the challenges up on my blogs (PINspirational and If You Give a Crafter a Cookie) again!!! Check them out!!! I have changed them to a monthly challenge.

Here's the inspiration picture for the March challenge at PINspirational.

Here's my card I made using the theme of boys and stripes as inspiration.

Digi by Melonheadz

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Friends-birthday
~Pearly Sparkles-use a digi stamp
~Make My Monday-masculine birthday
~Dream Valley-hand-colored image
~As You Like It-favorite reason for sending cards-I make a lot of birthday cards for my daycare children. They all get a handmade card from me on their birthdays.
~Time Out-birthday
~Crafting Happiness-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafty Sentiments-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

We are neighbors at the Pammie's Inky Pinkies so I wanted to say Hi Neighbor. Love your guy in strips. So colorful and fun loving.

meg said...

A fabulous fun beautifully coloured image,thank you for joining in at MMM

sandie said...

love how you went with the darker stripes and the torn edges and added a staple-cool idea! And super colouring and such a fun card. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Tracie said...

Very cute card. Love the images you used. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing your art at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week, and hope you'll link up again.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team

Jill V said...

Very fun card - I love how you tore the edge of the background DP and added a staple - perfect finishing touches for that little boy who looks like he is wearing some distressed shorts. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Deanne. Love the papers and the little boy. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Deanne, lovely image and papers
Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It this time.
Lorraine x

Wei said...

Such a fun masculine card! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautifully crafted and perfect for our March 2021 challenge. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

MiaPuh said...

So cute
Thx for joining My Besties - color it! Create it! Show it off!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021