Monday, July 1

Christmas Gift Box-CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND Challenge

This month at CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND the challenge is make a gift or a gift holder (box or bag for example). I made a gift box and added some chocolates. Now, since this is only July, the chocolates will NOT be any good in a few months time, so I went ahead and ate them :)
So, I'll have to fill the box again during the Holidays!




Sharing my project with:
~Make My Monday-starts with B (box, bow, bud-rose)
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas goes
~Craftyhazelnut Christmas-anything Christmas goes
~Crafty Friends-starts with B (box, bow, bud-rose)
~Crimbo Crackers-anything Christmas goes
~Mod Squad-use a flower
~Crafty Creations-anything goes
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything Christmas goes
~Crafting From the Heart-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

meg said...

beautifully constructed and decorated box, I would have eaten the sweets too thank you for joining in at MMM,

Darlene said...

What a beautiful gift box filled with goodies! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
Darlene
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Deanne… Thanks for sharing your beautiful gift box with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Things Beginning with ‘B’ theme… It will certainly brighten someone's day and they will enjoy munching on those lovely chocolates! Please join us next time at Crafty Friends.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Elizabeth Hart said...

Festive gift box and love the ribbon rose on top. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Melanie said...

A lovely creation!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "things starting with the letter B” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our nextchallenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

crafty said...

A lovely gift box. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Chrissy said...

Great size box Deanne and awesome to think I'm not alone eating the choccies ha ha..I cannot believe I ate them before I took my photos,at least you did that..love the rose and ribbon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wei said...

Such a beautiful gift box with a rose. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Lena said...

Beautiful box Deanne. Love the plaid pattern - my idea of the perfect pattern for a traditional gift like chocolates. And I agree with you - it would be such a waste had you not enjoyed the chocolates now, they would be no good by Christmas :-)
Have a wonderful day.
Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021