Thursday, July 25

Beep Beep

The new challenge is posted at IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... is

Here's my card using the cookie picture as inspiration.

Beep Beep!
Happy Birthday!


Digi by Meljen's Designs (no longer online)
Beep Beep sentiment by Deedee's Digis (no longer online)
Birthday sentiment by Imagine That! Digistamp

Sharing my project with:
~Aud Sentiment-sentiment and for a child
~Make My Monday-for a guy
~Unicorn Challenge-for a child
~Craftyhazelnut Patterned Paper-anything with pattern paper
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Pearly Sparkles-anything goes
~Perfect Time To Craft-anything goes
~Your Scrapbook Place-anything goes
~Corrosive Challenges-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

cass said...

Great card, fun image. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "For a Baby or a Child" challenge.

Lori m said...

Too cute, adorable images, hugs, Lori m

Allison Clark said...

What a fun card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday challenge, hugs XoX Alli C - DT

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's July "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTCCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

Claudia's kaartjes said...

I really like your project Thanks for joining us at Patterned Paper Challenge

Hugs
Claudia
DT Patterned Paper Challenge

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http:// http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com//

Cazro said...

A great fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM, we hope to see you visit us again. Caz DT

Happy Birthday my Child said...

Thank you for Sharing Happy Birthday my Child

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021