Tuesday, July 9

You = Yumminess

The challenge for the next 2 weeks at TWISTED TUESDAY is {I want to see your folder}. So, you will need to use something on your creation that starts with the letter "I" and you will need to use an embossing folder to make some embossing on it. I used a dot embossing folder. I used inking and ice cream on my card!

To the Sweetest Person I Know


Sentiment by Create with TLC
Challenges:
~4 Crafty Chicks-dry embossing
~Happy Campers-bling (Stickles and Glossy Accent)
~Catch the Bug-anything goes
~Totally Gorjuss-circles (dots embossing folder, dots on ribbon, doily is semi-circle)
~My Mum's Craft Shop-just for girls
~Challenges 4 Everybody-anything goes
~That Craft Place-ribbon and/or lace
~Melonheadz-embossing
~City Crafter-strawberries (there are strawberries on the patterned paper)

Speaking of strawberries, take a look at some strawberries I picked from my garden this morning.

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

17 comments:

Emily Thubbron said...

Deanne, I love this ice cream card. The colors are so bright and cheerful. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends this week.

Emily, DT

Vickie Y said...

Perfect "I" card! Love the texture you used for the ice cream!

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our dry embossing challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Leanne DT!
4 Crafty Chicks

Melina said...

That ice cream looks so yummy! Great creation :)

AppleApricot Wen said...

Hello yummie strawberries! Love that you grow your own. Gorgeous card, love the red doily! And the icecream, as if it's real...
Thank you for joining us at CCCB! Hugs, Wendy

crafty-stamper said...

ice-cream-like your thinking I resorted to google and ended up with iris folding!!!love the colours and texture used -thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday and Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Kathy said...

Totally addable. Love the whipped cream on your sundae. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for the anything goes challenge.

Lori Turner said...

Very pretty card, Deanne!! And omgosh, those strawberries look so delicious! Thanks for joining us this week for our "dry embossing" challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Tamie said...

Super cute! I love the layout and colors, not to mention the ice-cream!! Great eye candy :) Fabulous inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my this looks so delicious!! Beautifully done and your real strawberries look equally delicious! Thank you for playing along again at CCCB

Lynne said...

Deanne, your card is fabulous!! Loving the sundae image!! And those strawberries....yummmm!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card, looks yummy too. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Yummy... thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! That whip cream looks real!! Thank you for playing along this week at CCCB :-)

Unknown said...

Love it , looks good enough to eat. Thank you for joining us at Artistic inspirations this week on our Bling challenge hugs Tania(DT)xx

Unknown said...

Your card is just yummy! :)
Have a nice day!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Yum! Your card is delicious looking... that fluffy treat is fantastic, Deanne!

Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021