Monday, July 1

Peace, Love and Joy on Canada Day!

I'm so excited to tell you this!!
I started a Christmas card blog wayyyyy back on Sept 8th, 2008 called
I no longer own it, but am so excited that I was asked to be on the team!! Yay!!!
The challenge this month is {all about Santa}.

Peace Love Joy

 Challenges:
 ~ABC Christmas-mice or men
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~A.R.T. Challenge-anything goes
~Stamping with the Dragon-anything goes
~Basic Grey-no stamped image (BG chipboard pieces, however I don't know the name of the paper)
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~The Squirrel and the Fox-Christmas in July
~Stamp And Create-Christmas
~Artistic Inspirations-anything goes
~Card Mania-Christmas

Happy Canada Day!!!
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

9 comments:

Michelle B. said...

Hi Deanne, I'm excited about working with you at CCAY! Your card is adorable, love the rich reds and greens and those eyes!! So glad you joined us for our "M" challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!

Hazel said...

Great that you're back at CCAYR (and glad that I've been able to join the team too). Your Santa is so jolly - lovely card you might like to add your card to my http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ - would love to see it there too. x

My Creative Therapy said...

Deanne this Santa is too cute! I keep saying I should start my Christmas cards now...but I'm sure I'll still be saying that in November!! LOL! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
Kathi
Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

Anonymous said...

lovely card and image, love the design and colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie (Owner)xx

Unknown said...

Deanne,
a super great card, love the red. Congratulations on your invite to the DT at Christmas Cards All Year Round. There is something so soothing about making Christmas cards all year round.
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful artwork with us at WAW.
I Pray God’s Richest Blessings on You and Your Family,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

happyglitzygirl said...

A cute Christams card, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox,blessings Hilde

Bettina L. said...

This is a fab christmas card Deanne. Love the design with the santa and details with the hearts and sentiment as well.Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge.Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

Carissa said...

Great card. Love Santa's eyes, this one is sure to be a hit with the kids. Thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas.
Carissa

Ani said...

Very cute Christmas card! Thank you so much for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021