Friday, June 28

Oh CANADA!!!

Happy Birthday To You
Canada


 Digi by Bugaboo
Challenges:
~Artistic Inspirations-fur or feathers
~Eureka-summer fun (celebrating Canada Day)
~Make My Monday-summer scene
~LEJ Designs-summer
~Little Red Wagon-red and white
~Crafty Ribbons-anything goes (with ribbon)
~Cute Card Thursday-fly like a bird
~Simply Create Too-colors of your flag (red/white of Canada) 

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021