Sunday, June 16

Cherish the Moments, They Become Memories!

At PILE IT ON, the challenge is a {sketch}. The sponsor is Delicious Doodles.
Here's my card based on the sketch. I've used a digi by Folded Paper & Printed Pixels.

Enjoy Every Moment


Sentiment by Create with TLC
Challenges:
~Animal Friends-butterflies
~Mayzy Art-polkdots
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Aud Sentiment-anything goes
~Charisma Cardz-use a digi
~Inspire Me Fridays-anything goes
~Sister Act-anything goes
~Craft Lovin'-anything goes
~Crafty Friends-fav color combo
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-for the girls

Gorgeous day here!!! Finally able to get some gardening done and and the grass cut and raked! Phew!
Just finished a making a Chocolate Pie.

Wish my dad was here so I could hug him and wish him a Happy Father's Day!

LOVE YOU DAD!!
Never Again...Always Forever
Never again... 
Will I see his beautiful, unique half-smile,
Will he kiss me gently on the forehead,
Will we talk and laugh together in the quietness of the evening.
Always forever... 
I will hold sweet,precious memories of him close to my heart,
He will be with me wherever I go,
We will be father and daughter.
(written in 1998)
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

9 comments:

Stacey said...

lovely card the colours are great. thanks for joining in at mayzy art x

Cat's sCrap said...

Lovely card. Wonderful choice of colours. It's joyful ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cradz this week !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Adorable. Love it:)
thanks for joining us over at Craft Lovin Challenges!!!!
Great priced, fun digi paper and stamps
Tabitha's Designs

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Animal Friends Challenge. Liebe Grüße Silvi

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

Great card Deanne! Love the colours and the green theme!

Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

Mel xx

Jo Ann said...

What a cute creation. I love the felt and the paper-piecing. Great job! Thanks for blessing us with such a wonderful project this week at Word Art Wednesday. God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Diane Louise J said...

Such a beautiful card... thanks for joining the challenge over at Crafty Friends this week, hope you can join us again.
Diane x

Karen said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.

Karen

Unknown said...

Great color combo and a perfect card for a girl!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021