Sunday, June 28

Reaching New Heights: A Graduation Celebration

June is the month for graduations ! This year I had some kindergarten and grade 6 graduates in my afterschool room. This is the card I made for them. I personalized it and wrote a message inside for them.

This fun graduation card features an adorable giraffe dressed for success in a graduation cap and glasses. I used bright yellow and black cardstock to create a cheerful, eye-catching design that perfectly celebrates the graduate's special achievement. The rolled diploma (created with a punch) tied with a ribbon adds a wonderful finishing touch and symbolizes all the hard work that led to this proud moment.

I love how the giraffe's playful personality brings a smile while still conveying heartfelt congratulations. The clean layout keeps the focus on the graduate's name and the whimsical image, making this a memorable keepsake for graduation day. It's a fun way to celebrate reaching new heights and beginning an exciting new chapter in life.

Materials-cardstock, Cricut, Stampin' Up punch, ribbon, distressing ink (Ranger Ink)


Sharing my project with:
~Let's Craft & Create-sentiment (option)
~Aud Sentiment-monochromatic and sentiment
~Little Red Wagon-feather, fur or fin
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~TGIF-pop it up
~Girlz & the Art of Letters- D is for... diploma
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Do Al(l) Kreatives-anything goes
~Allsorts-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

11 comments:

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

What a fun card. I bet they all loved it. Blessings!

Donna said...

Adorable card for your graduates. Glad you shared it with us at Allsorts challenge!

brenda said...

That's such fun and so perfect for your leavers Deanne, sure each one really appreciated their personalised card. Many thanks for sharing another at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Lisbet said...

What a lovely card you have make . Thank you for participating in Let's Craft and create

chrissy xx said...

How thoughtful! I LOve this image and GORgeous colours too.
Thank you so much for sharing this gratuation card with us at Crafty Catz.
Chrissyxx

Linby said...

How lovely of you to personalise each one of the cards. I bet they will treasure them. A great fun design too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

JanR said...

Fun card! I love how wise that giraffe looks. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Barb Finnical said...

Deanne, this is such an adorable card! I love the expression on that giraffes face. He looks so intelligent with those glasses! I’m sure each of your little students will love getting these special cards from you. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

Sybrina K said...

Deanne, How sweet of you to make personalized cards for your after-school kiddies. I can only imagine how much they appreciated being recognized by you on these milestone days. And we always appreciate you sharing your talents with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for sharing with us over at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog Dt Maria

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Amazing card. wauw Thanks for entering you card at Girlz & The Art of Letters
Zo tof je kaartje. Wauw, Girlz & The Art of Letters
Crea lieve Groetjes Claudia ❤️🦋❤️

Claudia
🦋✨ Claudia's Kaartjes ✂️🩷

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021