Tuesday, August 1

Happy Birthday (Pinspirational)

The challenge at {PIN}spirational this month is "birthday and animals" I chose to make a card with dogs on it.

Pattern found at Cricut Design Space

Speaking of dogs, we had to put our sweet Lexi down on July 10th and our hearts were broken!!! She almost made it to 13 years old.

This was taken on her last day with us. She is now waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge.


The devastation was too hard to even bear that we decided to get another puppy to help us. Meet Zoe!
She is so cute and has been a Godsend to us!


Sharing my project with:
~AAA Birthday-birthday and anything goes
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Critter Crazy Challenge-anything with a critter
~Cardz 4 Galz-P is for...puppies
~Krafty Chicks-all occasions
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Ally's Angels-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

So sorry to here of your loss. It's so hard as they are such a part of the family. Your new puppy is adorable (as was Lexi). I love your card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Melanie Hungerford said...

I love your dog card! So sorry about the loss of your Lexi, we just went through the same thing. And seeing the pictures of Zoe makes me even more anxious to get another dog too! Thanks for hosting all your challenges and for playing along at Krafty Chicks.

Pamela said...

sorry to hear about your doggie but I know he is running around happily in heavens waiting to be united with you. I love your puppy creation for our P is for... Challenge at C4Galz

Aunty Sue said...

so sorry for your lose I know how hard it is I lost mine 3 years ago and it feels like yesterday . I too got another several months after love him dearly but he isnt my 1st doggie i guess each hold a different part of our heart.
Lovely card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz

Heather said...

Super cute!! I love your layout; it adds fun and movement! So sorry to hear about your sweet pup; it's always hard to let them go. Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

Lisa said...

Fun dog image for a cute birthday card.

Jane said...

This is just joyous! Love the bright happy colours and fun doggie images. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable - ALL! Your card - Lexi - and your newbie Zoe! Sympathy on your loss Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021