Thursday, August 4

Warm Wishes

The August challenge at IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... is this yummy cookie picture.

found on Pinterest

Here's my creation.

Pattern found at Design Space Cricut

Sharing my project with:
~Colorful Options-tranquil turquoise
~12 Months of Christmas-anything Christmas
~My Time to Craft-beside the ocean/sea
~Jingle Belles-blue Christmas
~Incy Wincy-food/drink and monochromatic
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Crafting Happiness-sweet Summer treats
~Christmas with the Cuties-cute, Christmas
~Dream Valley-Christmas
~Holly & Ivy-anything Christmas

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Nailed it! Great card. Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Looking forward to seeing what you create for next week!
Janis

Diane said...

This is fabulous!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
{Colorful Options}

Makira said...

This snowman is too adorable! Love the tropical drink and snow combination. It is certain to bring a smile to the recipient's face. Thanks for sharing at the Colorful Options Challenge. Cheers, Makira

SmilynStef said...

I love the effect of the die cut paper over the patterned paper ... and what a fun interpretation of that summery cookie photo ... we're so very glad you joined our BLUE Christmas at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

Oh my gosh, what a cool and creative take on seasonal seashore fun! So pleased you could join our Blue Christmas fun at Jingle Belles!

Suze said...

Fun card Deanne. I hope the snowperson doesn't melt in the heat. Thank you for entering the Food and Drink and/or Monochrome Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021