Thursday, September 30

You Can't Have a Rainbow...

...Without a Little Rain

This is a set from Beccy's Place called Splish Splash.

Sharing my project with:
~Everybody Art-anything but a card (a hanging decoration)
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Alphabet-M is for motivational
~Corrosive Challenges-anything goes
~Crafting Happiness-anything goes
~Crafty Sentiments-anything goes
~Lemon Shortbread-anything goes
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~Creative Crafters-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, great background. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha x

Uschi said...

I see your project to be a hanger not a card. And I adore mostly the background. Wonderful colours and those gorgeous clouds. You really designed it in a fantastic way. And I love the sentiment as well.
Thanks a lot for sharing your project with the current EAC Challenge.
Hugs Uschi

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful card, I love it. Fantastic colors. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Grenouille Greetings said...

What a great background! Love the clouds inside the rainbow stripes with this fab silhouette and perfect sentiment. Thank you for entering our "Anything but a Card" theme at Everybody Art Challenge with this fun wall hanging. Hugs, Lesley

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021