Sunday, August 8

Together Like Salt and Pepper

The challenge at IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... is this a yummy cookie pic

Here's my card using the pic as inspiration.

It's Always Better When We're Together




Sharing my project with:
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Arty Divas-anything goes
~~SPOTLIGHT~~
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~Cute Card Thursday-anything goes
~Carlin's Challenge-anything goes
~Crafter's Cafe-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes
~Crafty Calendar-anything goes
~Crafty Creations-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

carla said...

What a great idea, it looks super cute.
You made this very nice and beautiful.
Thank you for participating in our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Good Luck !
Carla (DT)

SarahR said...

Hi Deanne,

What a clever idea and fabulous card - so cute! I love their smiling faces.

Thanks for joining in with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
Sarah R
Crafty Calendar Challenge DT

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Oh how cute, I so love your card! Thanks so much for joining us over at Arty Divas. Hugs Zowie x

Jinny said...

What an adorable card, Deanne! Love their smiling faces. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Your card is so original! So pretty, lovely idea! And the cookies... I can't believe they are cookies! :D

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Lugkasteel Scrapbooking à la Hettie Krüger said...

I love it! My husband and I just had a photoshoot with a similar theme yesterday.

Thank you for entering this awesome creation into Through the Purple Haze’s August 2021 Challenge: Tic Tac Toe! I love this card. It is so fun.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021