Thursday, September 10

Guest Designer at Scrappin' 4 Fun

Today I am a guest designer at SCRAPPING 4 FUN

The challenge is anything goes and the sponsor is LeAnn's World 101.

Here's what I created. It's a wooden project designed for two occasions. One side is painted for Fall. When Halloween gets closer, all I have to do is flip it to the opposite side and it's painted with Halloween characters.






Sharing my project with:
~Let's Craft & Create-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Crafty Friends-anything goes
~Crafty Calendar-anything goes
~Crafty Creations-anything goes
~Not Just Cards-anything goes
~We Love 2 Create-anything goes
~Crafting Happiness-anything goes
~~TOP PICK~~


Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Lori m said...

These are so cute, great project it turned out fantastic, hugs, Lori m

Sue said...

Love these so cute thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

Irmelin Eriksson said...

Love those. What a fabulous idea. Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre

Joy Wilson said...

Such a fun idea! I just love them! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Joy Wilson said...

Such a fun idea! I just love them! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Naush said...

I love your reversible blocks. Very cute.
Naush

Jane Savage said...

These are amazing, love them!
Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Jolanda's Blog said...

Lovely Halloween idea!!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Let’s Craft and Create Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021