Thursday, August 6

Hope is a Seed...

The new challenge at IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... is this pic.

Here's my card. I re-used a kraft paper bow. It looks all smooshy here. I should have fixed it up BEFORE I took the picture, but I didn't I fixed it up after! :)


Hope -A Seed God Plants In Our Hearts, To Remind Us There are Better Things Ahead

Free Sentiment by Create With TLC

Sharing my project with:
~613 Avenue Create-focus on sentiment (option)
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Shopping Our Stash-KISS (CAS)
~Tuesday Throwdown-favorite embellishment (flowers)
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Corrosive Challenges-anything goes
~Crafting Happiness-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

10 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work!!!

meg said...

Love the or and white together,thank you for joining in at MMM

Chana Malkah said...

Anything Kraft is a winner in my book crunched up or not. We all need that sentiment right about now! Thanks so much for your wonderful submission to our challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT

Jackie C said...

So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Maria Valente said...

Wonderful design! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday Challenge.
Hugs

Wei said...

Awesome project! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Suze said...

I actually like the smooshy look - just like in nature. The brown and white colour scheme is effective. Thank you for joining in the Exploring The Fantastical Challenge at Path Of Positivity.

lauren bergold said...

such a cool idea for a card, and a great take on the inspo pic, also! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (kiss/cas!) STASH with us this fortnight!

Pamela Duncan said...

Very Creative! Thanks for joining us on The Corrosive Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

Haideelum said...

I loved your card, the flower in craft is super cute and original!
Thanks for joining us on
CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG!
HaideƩ DTC Corrosive Challenge Blog
https://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/
https://haideelum.blogspot.com/

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021